Friday, July 4, 2014

Flash Sale, Friends, Freedom

Hello, hello!  I hope you are enjoying your 4th of July with family and friends.  I am taking a little break from festivities to check in with my friends in cyberspace.  First of all, as the title of this blog post suggests, I have decided to put my store on sale today and tomorrow.  Everything is 20% off HERE! I hope it can help give you a head-start on the upcoming school year.  :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/One-Extra-Degree

In totally unrelated news, I had the opportunity to meet up with a few of my closest blogging besties on Tuesday.  I have said it before, but I will say it again.  I am so thankful that blogging (of all things) brought these ladies into my life.  I have enjoyed my trips to Dayton to chat it up with some of my favorite ladies over the past few years, and each time, it's seriously like reuniting with college girlfriends or sisters.  We literally hang out in Panera for hours.  This time, it was a five hour extravaganza.  I had to leave a little early because it's a 3 1/2 hour drive for me, but it is always worth it to spend time talking about teaching, blogging, TpT, life, and a whole lot of randomness.  :)  Do you recognize the pretty ladies below?!  It's non other than Michelle from Fabulous in First, Abby from The Inspired Apple (with sweet, precious, beautiful Faith), and Cara from The First Grade Parade.  LOVE THEM!


So, speaking of sweet friends, we have pretty exciting news to share tomorrow!  Make sure you hop by Blog Hoppin' to check it out!  It's going to be EPIC...

I know this is probably a hot mess of a post, but it's a holiday, my in-laws are in town, and I am headed to a baseball game in about thirty minutes.   (I am giving myself a free pass for once.)  Time to tame my mane (again) before heading back into the humidity... to look like Mufasa again.  :)  Ha!  Have a fabulous day celebrating freedom with family and friends!  (And maybe a flash sale too!)

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post! Dayton (Centerville) is my hometown...I'm visiting it next week! Would have loved to run into all of you at Panera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited this site.The sites of online education for students are really good but this site is best.To make your future bright visit this site. for more information visit the site.

    If you need to buy a fake degree, then the best place to decide which vendor you would choose from the several online fake diploma makers is diplomaone. You can then buy diploma, and get real looking fake diplomas to make your job easy and secured. The site offers free reviews and charts to guide you in your choice of the fake online diploma and certificate makers.

    ReplyDelete