1. First of all, allow me to share the obvious. If you are reading this right now, then you are already aware of the changes to my blog. :) I am LOVING the new design! My blog designer is still in the process of tweaking the design right now, but I just know it's going to be amazing when it's totally finished!
2. We went on our third field trip of the year this past Monday. We really lucked out, and the weather was pretty mild considering it's March... and considering that we live in Ohio! :) It was mostly outdoors, and the rain held off until after we did our nature walk and soil sampling. Thank goodness! After creating some leaf rubbings, we were safely tucked inside of the greenhouse when the rain started to pound down onto the roof. It rained all day on Tuesday, then it snowed the day after that. Monday was, by far, the warmest, most favorable day of the week, so I am one thankful teacher.
3. I have been out of my classroom THREE times over the past week. Two of the days were for in-services or trainings. One day was a surgical consultation. Fun stuff! :) Ha! So, I've been getting a lot of use out of my Sub Tub lately. As you can tell from my picture, we were in the thick of Terra Nova testing this week (Tuesday through Friday). We have our Benchmark Test next week, but one of my kiddos had to take it early because he's going on an early spring break. I swear, I don't just test my kiddos to death on the regular. :)
4. We have been working on Fly, Eagle, Fly! I haven't gotten to snap too many pictures because my week has been so fragmented and so full of Terra Nova testing, BUT here's a little photo compilation of what we've been up to! :)
|The story rollercoaster poster can be found HERE!|
|The Plot Rollercoaster & THEME Park Goodies can be found HERE!|
5. I know I have already mentioned that I am Taylor Swift's oldest #1 fan. (Did I mention that we're going to see her in concert again in April!? So excited!) Anyway, I am also a big fan of Grumpy Cat, so when I found this meme on Pinterest, it made me laugh (literally) out loud. :) I am not a cat person, per se, but I would adopt Grumpy Cat in a heartbeat, and I would love his frowny little feline face every second of every day.